25% OFF GOLFBUDDY
Trade-in your old GPS / Laser rangefinder for 25% OFF a new GOLFBUDDY unit. All you need to do is contact us via email or speak to one of our representatives over the phone quoting the make and model you are wanting to trade in.
Not sure which model you would like?
Click here to view the latest GOLFBUDDY products
Don't Delay, Trade-in Today!
Tel: 01253 362 931 (Mon - Fri)
Terms and conditions
How the offer works
This offer is not available to wholesalers or retailers, only direct consumers.
Trade in ANY old GPS or laser golf device by calling one of our team members on 01253362931 or email email@example.com and quote which product you would like to buy.
Your new (discounted) GOLFBUDDY product will be sent to you by tracked next-day DPD service once payment is received.
Products available to purchase with this offer:
- GOLFBUDDY aim L10 Laser Rangefinder (Slope)
- GOLFBUDDY aim L10V Laser Rangefinder with Voice & Slope
- GOLFBUDDY aim V10 GPS Rangefinder with Voice
- GOLFBUDDY aim W10 Golf GPS Watch
- GOLFBUDDY GB LASER1 Rangefinder
- GOLFBUDDY GB LASER1S (Slope) Rangefinder
- GOLFBUDDY GB VOICE2 GPS with Voice
No two offers can be combined. The trade-in offer is strictly stand alone.
How to send your old device/refund
Following the completion of the transaction, a member of our team will give you instructions of where to send your old GPS unit.
You have 14 days to send your old device. We advise to request proof/tracking of postage.
You have 30 days to return your GOLFBUDDY product.
- If the product is defective or damaged or does not work, you can return it to us for a refund plus return postage.
- If the customer changes their mind, or no longer wants it, the customer can return it to us for a refund.
Looking after your data
Once we receive your device, all data stored will be erased. It is your responsibility to clear or backup any data/information you have on this device.
If you do not, you agree we are not responsible for any claims, losses or damages to that data.
We are not responsible for any damage or loss to your device from the time it leaves you until it arrives at Second Chance, Units 1 to 4 Pipers court, Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool FY4 2RT.
Stolen, lost or blocked device
Second Chances presumes that all devices sent to Units 1 to 4 Pipers court, Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool FY4 2RT are not stolen, lost or blocked.
Devices that have been reported to be stolen, lost or blocked will be forwarded to the police and/or other relevant authorities.